Religiold

I have seen old people. I have seen young people. I have seen people growing young and I have seen people growing old. I have seen people becoming very old at very young age. I have seen religious one and I have seen atheist also. I have seen youth in age old people and I have seen old age in young people.
Someone has rightly said that religion is an opium, I have heard it from my sir that religion is an opium and that’s why children should be kept away from it. As intoxication of opium is very harmful for human body, in the same way intoxication of religion is very harmful for human mind. Intoxication of Opium does not remain longer least, a time passes it also got evaporate. But in the case of religion, it’s totally different it lasted for longer time it does not get resolved slowly as time passes but it deepen and become stronger than it was. One can’t get free easily from its shackles.
I observed some people especially young, I don’t interested in revealing their names otherwise it will become personal. Frankly say I have habit of observing people and their behavior and in that way I used to probe in their mind and even try to observe thinking process.
Since last sometimes I have been observing some people ( you can say group of people thinking in same manner). Religion is the only thing of their discussion, religion holds central place of their talk. But it doesn’t mean they are fool or sheople. They are intellectual enough to throw out religion from their mind. But it is the only thing in their area of interest. I’m not saying it is bad but, but it should be avoided especially at present -at this age, when you are very energetic, full of spirit, full of passion,  and enthusiasm and zeal. It is the time to live life in its full of way. Above words are the characteristics of the youth….
But some people(it may be a group of the people or individual) because their attitude and religion they could not live life simply and as other young  are living. There may be other reson/s, but as I observed and study them what I found is shocking for me. Can religion harm human mind in that way? It can make someone old very old at very young age. Physically they are young as like others, but mentally they are of 50s or 60s. religion has deep routed in their mind that they are afraid of being free from its hold, they have fear of religion at level that they do not enjoy their everyday life with fear that he/she might committed sin by doing those things.
No one born with religion it is imposed over children from their birth Mr. so and so from so and so family.. religion, cast etc. actually the problem or rather I would like to call it disease RELIGIOLD, starts from very babyhood, the child In family see/ observes adult and older members and their behavior, work, activities they do at home, in every rituals and religious matters the parents of child always keep their child with them and in this way in that way child complete his childhood and enters in adulthood he learns many things same as like child learn to walk (by simply imitating).
It grows up little more and even starts to observe and follow and understand all these things. But now it becomes part of his life and the seed that ploughed in childhood becomes a big and strongly routed tree, some are able to get free from that other can’t  free themselves from clutches of it……of whom was talking


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For the aspirants of UGC/ NET/SET

#Masaan movie review

Very Brief Summary of The White Tiger by Arvind Adiga