I know that everything changes with the time either it is the thing or the human being. All changes as time pass. But that’s not matter of worry for me, but I don’t know whether I’m also changing with the time or not. When people change no doubts your relationships also will be.
                May be I’m changed so I think that people around me are changed, or it may be possible that I’m the same one and people are changed, possibilities are there, but if I’m changed than people around me are totally different. Whatever it is but I’m not feeling well, I’m not happy with the behavior of the people around me.
                People to whom I was appreciating, now I started to criticize them, and to whom I did not like now I like them…….
                What is that caused change?
was it necessary?

I know its universal law, it is the only thing in the world that is static.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For the aspirants of UGC/ NET/SET

#Masaan movie review

Very Brief Summary of The White Tiger by Arvind Adiga