For the aspirants of UGC/ NET/SET

After an absence of short period of time one more time my blog has called me. Actually, this time I have came to it, yeah! It remains silent for much of the time. But it always waits for me whether I care or not, it never said no to me. And this is the most beautiful thing regarding my blog. It provide me place to write, it gives me freedom to write whatever I wish without any kind of excuse or argument. It never says no.

This time it is for the aspirants of GSET(State Eligibility Test) and NET(National Eligibility Test). An exam which certifies one for the post of Assistant Professor(A highly respected job)in government colleges. According to the rules of UGC(University Grants Commission) NET or SET is minimum qualification to be an assistant professor. And for that NET exam is conducted at national level twice a year by CBSE(www.cbsenet.nic.in) and SET (for Gujarat GSET www.gujaratset.ac.in) is conducted by respective state, time of GSET exam is not fixed but they arrange once in two year.

The purpose behind writing this blog is to help those who aspire to be assistant professor. Recently I have qualified GSET-2016 and there was an endless flow of greetings and wishes from the people for my bright future. Over a night I become a celebrity, once a follower now became a model to be followed by aspirants of GSET and NET, once being a student seeking tips and guidance from those who has qualified the exam, now people asking me for tips! Isn't it a great feeling? For me it is. But not that much exaggerating like flying in the sky, still I'm on the earth and liked to be on. Done it yeah finally I had. I step up what  I was preparing for since long time. And I am satisfied with my performance at present.

Many have asked me to share the secret of my success and as usually I replied them there is no secret works behind this. It is my hard work, my sleepless nights, my determination, and my perseverance which are now painted and printed on the scorecard of GSET-2016. The formula which worked behind this success is

"SET A DREAM, GIVE COMMITMENT TO YOURSELF... AND START LIVING YOUR DREAM BY START PREPARING YOURSELF FOR YOUR DREAM "...

"NOTHING IS GAINED AT EASE AND I DON'T WANT EVEN THE THING FOR WHICH I HAVE NOT WORKED FOR"
















I keep these two sentences in my mind and work for every new challenge, look always for what is next never be satisfied with your success, as nothing lasts forever. Every day and every moment you have to prove yourself thus, be ready to prove yourself. 


          Exams like NET and SET requires special time for the preparation, and give it after completing your study is not a good idea as you were looking for earning, everyone is not lucky to have family which allows you to be at home and do preparation only. Thus the better thing you start preparing from the day you dream to be the lover( used to mean they are passionate about the thing they love). 40% of the syllabus of the exam you will already have studied when you come out after completing your post graduation- thus I would say the earlier is better you decide what you wish to be? And what is your dream? And for the rest 60% you have to dive in the ocean of literature but half of that would be enough to pass the exam. You will be able to cover it in a year or so, so be patient, you will require perseverance things do not come easily, we have to wait and then go for it. You should have patient and perseverance Like a sage in cave who practices penance for long time and comes out only when he collect enough knowledge. Generally as a student we study for the sake of study or get good marks in exam, but in that race we forget that we are studying to increase our knowledge and not for the grades or marks. So I request you all to read to increase knowledge everything else will come to you if you are knowledgeable. Don’t do anything for the sake of doing, do it as you want to do, and not because you are asked by someone or you wish to do it because someone else is doing that. Whenever you get chance grab the opportunity to get and to share it. 

But the first thing you must have to do is to set your dream… I hope now you already have..



Here are some tips you can follow 


Ø  First go through all the previous year papers- it will help you to get basic idea what they ask ? 

Ø  Papers are available at cbsenet.nic.in  and www.gujaratset.ac.in

Ø  Keep notes of whatever you read and find relevant 

Ø  Read in details the short points will be forgotten very soon 

Ø  Read everything in book- nothing is unimportant because if it is then it never would be in book

Ø  Practice papers to check your knowledge most of the books for SET and NET provide it at the end of the unit 



Helpful BOOKS

Ø  UGC NET/SET (JRF/LS) ENGLISH LITERATURE PAPER 2&3 ARIHANT PUBLICATION

Ø  HISTORY OF ENGLISH LITERATURE BY W.J.LONG

Ø  HISTORY OF ENGLISH LITERATURE BY EDWARD ALBERT

Ø  A VERY SHORT HISTORY OF ENGLISH LITERATURE – PRAMOD K NAYAR

Ø  UGC NET/SET (JRF/LS) ENGLISH LITERATURE PAPER 2 & 3 – TRUEMAN’S SPECIFIC SERIES

Ø  ENGLISH LITERATURE: AN INTRODUCTION FOR FOREIGN READERS BY R.J.REES


Comments

  1. Excellent point is that you are not just a success maker but you are an ideal for the people who want to be the same and more, I really liked this post not because for beautiful words but because there is a sweat and worth full intention to help and guide the people who want to be like you. You got what you really deserve and I am pretty sure this is just a beginning, the flow of the success series is still going to come and you will prove me right.

    Keep it up and be blessed.
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations once again, Felt exactly the same.To be at home for long time and concentrate only for preparation is not so easy..(for me it's more than a year). But when you get success after struggle it gives you more happiness...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Poojaba Jadeja, you are right it's quite difficult to be at home and only do preparation without any kind of guidance. But yet shining out like stars, that happiness is beyond the limits of heart.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for all your important tips for the exam, and rightly said you have set up an example for the people like me who are preparing for the exams, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your important tips for the exam, and rightly said you have set up an example for the people like me who are preparing for the exams, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#Masaan movie review

Interview